Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Day One Thousand Thirteen

You guys, it's so hot and muggy here right now, and it's only going to get worse. But this past weekend I threw caution to the wind and went to the last UT baseball game of the season, and we actually won! That was an unexpected surprise. And I got to hug Hook 'Em, and it was the absolute best. Here's some photos.

Here's UT warming up, with some excellent leg action by the pitcher.
Bob and I also got some sweet HEB shades as a reward for getting there early. I'm
hoping if I wear them while I grocery shop I'll get a discount.
Hook 'Em and I bonded. This may be one of my
new favorite photos ever.
The Hook 'Em busted out some sweet, sweet air guitar moves.
Just look at him go.

Besides the crazy muggy weather, this week has actually turned out to be really great so far. I met some of my parents friend at church on Sunday, found someone to go see Gavin DeGraw and Andy Grammar in concert this coming fall, and then found another friend to go see Jon McLaughlin with me (also this fall). I've been a concert ticket buying machine these past couple days, and it makes me so happy.

And tomorrow...one of my best friends who I've known since 6th grade is coming to town! She's never been to Texas before, so it should be fun. And probably a bit of a shock to her pacific northwest system.

No comments:

Post a Comment