Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Day Eight Hundred Eight

Let's be real guys, this week I'm just biding my time until Sunday comes and I see my Seahawks in person up in Dallas. I cannot wait. I'll probably even wear my Seahawks hat to school on Friday, and give a look that says "bring it on" to anyone wearing Dallas Cowboys gear. And a bonus, I get to see my dad this weekend as well! We get to share our first live NFL games with each other, and I have a feeling we may both get very...spirited once the first ball is snapped.

Until then, my life has been work and exercise and more work. I recently started going on early morning jogs with a friend of mine, and I haven't yet reached the point where I don't dread getting up early. I'm doubtful I will ever reach this point, but regardless, its good for me so I guess I'll keep doing it. Work has consisted of experiments and writing reports and TAing and tutoring and more, none of which has been overly exciting.

Yesterday I went to one of the Austin public libraries for the first time ever. I don't know why I haven't been to one yet, because I love free stuff and libraries are basically buildings full of free (if you return it on time) books. That being said, this was probably the smallest library I've ever been to, and I now know how utterly spoiled we were with the beautiful public libraries in the Northwest. I'm looking at you, Timberland Regional Library.

No comments:

Post a Comment