Thursday, October 29, 2015

Day Eight Hundred Nine

I think this might be the first time I'm legitimately sad that fall daylight savings time is happening, because it means I'll no longer be watching the sunrise during my morning jogs. It's a struggle getting myself out the door when its not fully light out yet, but watching the sun rise and turn the sky all sorts of colors has made it much more bearable. Maybe one of these days I'll get up even earlier to catch the sunrise again (this likely won't happen any time soon, unless I miraculously adjust my sleep schedule quicker than ever before).

So I started the day with a jog, and spent the rest of the day trying my hardest not to fall asleep while in the middle of conversation. I like to think nobody noticed......but I'm pretty sure everyone did.

No comments:

Post a Comment