Sunday, November 8, 2015

Day Eight Hundred Nineteen

I had another fantastic weekend. Yesterday was a relaxing day full of book-reading and movie-watching (and work, but we won't count that) and today I got to see my big brother! A training assignment from the Air Force sent him to Texas  today, and since his training doesn't start until tomorrow he drove to Austin for the day. We ate good food and visited all the grandparents and watched football and went book shopping. It was very busy, but also the very best because I got to spend it with Jeff. Thanks for flying him out here Air Force! Feel free to do it more often.  :-)

Tomorrow......back to work. But it's been nice and cool outside recently, and if we drop just a few more degrees I may get to break out a sweater! Winter, just get here already.

No comments:

Post a Comment