Sunday, November 15, 2015

Day Eight Hundred Twenty Six

Yesterday waaaaas......Wurstfest day! Every year in New Braunfels, TX there's a German festival called Wurstfest in which people put away entire pitchers of beer as soon as the gates open (around 11am). It's a festival where you're lucky if you can get through it without having beer spilled on you (I was not lucky), and all the foods are greasy and fried and some have names I cannot pronounce (I planned ahead and snuck almonds in). I also get to say hello to my parent's friend from college, Charlie, who I always enjoy talking with. Thanks for finding me an excellent parking spot, Charlie! You're the best. Once I got in the gates, I met up with my old roommate Kelly and some of her friends and we took in all the weird food and fun music and overpriced lederhosen.



Kelly may have had the authentic outfit...but she didn't have my excellent hat. At least Charlie and I were able to match on that front.

Today I made sure to wear my Seahawks jersey and go grocery shopping to maximize the number of people that experience my Russell Wilson jersey. I feel confident that they all appreciated it. Then I did four loads of laundry...why does every other piece of clothing seem to have different washing requirements? We should only make clothes that can all just be thrown in the washing machine together without worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment