Monday, April 27, 2015

Day Six Hundred Thirty Three

The end of the semester is always so exhausting. So. Very. Exhausting. Grad school, don't you understand my commitment to the UT baseball team in the spring? Why can you not take that into consideration where my work load is involved? Regardless, I shall press on. All I have left is...4 stacks of grading, 1 optics presentation, 1 cell bio exam, and the dreaded second year seminar. May 20th, you seriously can not get here soon enough.

The past weekend was fun though, thanks to my dedication to doing barely any schoolwork. In retrospect, this probably wasn't my best decision, but it was still a pretty great weekend. Game night on Friday night where my team dominated at Catch Phrase, an art show downtown on Saturday, and a movie and games with friends on Sunday.

I would write more, but I need to sleep before giving this optics presentation tomorrow. Everyone in my optics class, you better get pumped to learn alllllll about fiber optics. Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment