Saturday, January 16, 2016

Day Eight Hundred Eighty Seven

Yesterday at work, we finished the chemical waste tagging, and came out with a grand total of 344 different bottles of chemical waste. Thanks a lot, former lab members. I filled out every single one of those tags, and now my right hand is sore. I blame every single one of you.

I was in a bit of a trance following that particular lab adventure, so most of the rest of Friday I just kind of stared into oblivion. With a brief moment of focus thrown in to go to Target and buy cute storage bins for my kitchen (hello, newly freed up counter space) as well as a small plastic bucket for cleaning. Turns out, finding a small plastic bucket is impossible and Target only carries gigantic car wash type buckets that won't fit in my bathroom. So I improvised and got a small plastic trash can for $1.50. Because sometimes you just have to be flexible after spending 30 minutes wandering around looking for a stupid small bucket.

Today I tutored some high school kids in chemistry, bought groceries, and went to listen to some more live music at a local bar called Moontower Saloon. I went to see the Cody Bryan Band play, a local band that is absolutely fantastic and that you should all check out. Between Cody Bryan Band today and Macklemore this past Wednesday, it was a week of live music for me...and I loved every second of it!

Speaking of Macklemore, here are a few of the promised photos!

Thrift Shop

White Walls

Downtown

This was actually before the concert. Olja and I found a random photo booth
complete with props in the concert hall, and we had to participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment