Sunday, April 24, 2016

Day Nine Hundred Eighty Five

I forgot to charge my laptop again, so this will be another picture-less post since the phone blog app just cannot handle photos. But fear not, my laptop is charging overnight tonight so tomorrow I'll have no excuse.

This weekend was.....busy. Saturday was filled with tutoring, a baby shower, a Mary Kay makeup appointment (I looked fabulous afterwards), and going to see the new Jungle Book in theaters. That remake was absolutely amazing, and all of you should go see it. Today was spent doing all the stuff I didn't get done on Saturday, such as grocery shopping, cleaning, laundry, going to the gym, more tutoring, and data analysis for work. Thrilling stuff, let me tell you. It's especially fun when you don't realize you were saving said data analysis in the wrong format until too late, so you get to do it all over again. Excel, you kill me sometimes. Absolutely kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment