Friday, January 30, 2015

Day Five Hundred Fifty

Impromptu Skype dates with one of your childhood best friends is the ideal way to end the work week. Abbie, I love you. And you have the cutest kitten in the history of kittens.

Overall, I'd give this week a solid C-. Not a great week at all...but not a complete failure either. Let's just say I'm relieved its the weekend, even though tomorrow will basically be devoted to a big homework assignment as well as reading literature pertaining to my research...gotta pass those classes and make it through doctoral candidacy! But on Sunday...its Seahawks time all the way. I'm not even trying to kid myself that I'll get anything else done that day. I'll be too busy losing myself in emotions (hopefully only good emotions).

No comments:

Post a Comment