Monday, March 9, 2015

Day Five Hundred Eighty Seven

I hate spring daylight savings time. I really, really hate it. I get that more sunlight during the daytime is nice, but the rough week of attempting to readjust my sleep schedule sometimes doesn't seem worth it. As a result, I remember about 20% of what was said during Cell Bio today. And 20% might actually be generous. Sorry, Dr. Chan. I promise to do better next time (maybe).

It was wonderful and rainy today, and it made me miss home. And isn't it fun when someone uses an umbrella and doesn't take into account that their personal-space-radius has increased by a foot? I'm looking at you, every other student at UT. I can only imagine the number of umbrella related injuries that were seen at the health center today.

No comments:

Post a Comment