Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Day Two Hundred Fifty Six

Parking on campus was weirdly difficult today. I knew it'd be a little trickier with a home baseball game, but everything was full. My sheer determination not to pay the $25 to park in the garage led me to an obscure UT parking lot waaay east of campus that I never knew existed before today. It's almost in a residential neighborhood. It was bizarre, but it was also free with a permit, so I gladly took one of the open spots.

One of the best parts of today was realizing that 4 out of the 6 members of our lab were wearing flannel plaid shirts today (I was one of the plaid wearers). It was such a happy accident. It led to a conversation about how we should take a new research group photo where we're all wearing plaid shirts...and possibly make the photo a lumberjack theme with axes and logs. For some reason, I don't think my advisor would go for this, but it's fun to think of.

Tomorrow is my early day. Nothing helps you wake up like morning traffic. Oh wait...that's not true at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment