Saturday, April 26, 2014

Day Two Hundred Sixty Seven

Nothing says "happy weekend" like getting up at 7am on a Saturday to go teach a lab at school. UT, I just can't seem to get away from you. Thankfully the lab went smoothly and ended a little early, which gave me enough time to eat a quick lunch before going to the baseball game. I figured since I was already on campus, why not go catch a free game? I got to the game, sat down, and just stared in shock at the unfortunate uniforms that Oklahoma State wears. I just can't even handle them.


Honestly. Who made these?! They look like construction cones. Or oranges. Or as my brother said, like prisoners getting ready to pick up trash on the side of the road. So many things come to mind, and none of them are good.


This is Ben Johnson. Left fielder. His position is closest to where I sit - hence he gets photos taken of him.


It was nice out. Pretty warm, but at least there was a breeze. And I had a snow cone, and no bees attacked me, yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment