Monday, March 17, 2014

Day Two Hundred Twenty Seven

Happy St. Patrick's Day! I somehow managed to wear socks with green on them without even meaning to, so thankfully I wasn't harassed at all today. Woohoo!
I was completely exhausted all day today. What is it about being on a plane that makes me so tired the day after?! It doesn't even make sense, all I do is sit in a giant metal tube for 4 hours, it shouldn't be so tiresome. Nevertheless, my advisor walked in to lab today to find me face down, half asleep on my desk...oops. Luckily he knew I was traveling yesterday, so instead of being annoyed he just laughed at me.
I have an early day tomorrow, and don't want to be caught snoozing on my desk again (I'll have to find a more covert location), so its time to sleep.
On a final note, congrats to Jeff and Krystle for matching for your internship/residency today! Can't wait to hear where you'll both be headed off to.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment