Monday, March 31, 2014

Day Two Hundred Forty One

Amanda is still here on vacation (yay!). I, unfortunately, had to return to real life (noooo!). After brunch at Kerbey Lane Cafe, we ran a few errands before I had to go teach lab. Tonight we made some birthday cupcakes (she turns 24 in a few days) and watched Sherlock Holmes. It was pretty relaxing and wonderful. Why does she have to go home tomorrow? Amanda! Just move to Texas already!

This past weekend was completely exhausting, but also extremely fun. We stumbled upon the 57th annual Garden Festival at Zilker Botanical Gardens, went to the San Antonio Zoo, checked out the Alamo, and strolled along Riverwalk. I also introduced her to the show Becker, because my love of all shows with Ted Danson knows no bounds.

Tomorrow we explore UT between my classes, and she can see the behemoth of a school I now attend. 

Here are some photos from this weekend...

Butterfly chair at the botanical gardens.

Zilker Botanical Gardens

Look at my wingspan! The San Antonio Zoo.

It was hot out. We got snow cones.

Awwww. Feeding the lories.

Riverwalk.

Remember the Alamo!


No comments:

Post a Comment