Monday, July 28, 2014

Day Three Hundred Fifty Eight

Two roommates studying for major exams makes for a very quiet apartment. Except for the occasional grumping that comes from both of us about our respective topics. At least we suffer together, it makes it slightly more bearable. Slightly. Electrochemistry, you make me sleepy and confused, and it pains me to know that I won't be rid of you until mid-October.

Our lab phone was fixed today, and the IT guy that fixed them had the last name MacIntosh. I'm still chuckling over that...with that last name, he was basically predestined to work in technology. He was super nice and fixed the problem very quickly. Whenever there's a problem technology related, I always hope its something more complex then "your phone was plugged in to the wrong port." This was not the case today. Thankfully it was an exterior port and not one in lab, or I would have felt like a total bozo. But to be honest, if there's one thing I've gotten used to in grad school, its feeling like a bozo. I guess if nothing else it means I'm learning a lot.

I'll see if I can find something interesting to take a photo of tomorrow. This blog needs some photo action.

No comments:

Post a Comment