Monday, November 25, 2013

Day One Hundred Sixteen

Today was my last full day teaching lab. It was really bittersweet, I'm actually going to miss all my students! They decided to be awesome today and all finish lab 30 minutes early while breaking no glassware. Seriously, this is almost unbelievable considering their track record. One of them was in awe that it was 40 degrees out and my only layer was my rain jacket. Today's weather was perfect Washington weather. I was actually sad when I checked to forecast and saw that a week from now its supposed to be back to 70s and sunny.

Other then lab, all I had today was lecture and dinner at Whataburger (mmmmm). I'll leave you with the inspirational poem my shuttle driver told us all this morning -

"All of you on this shuttle are heroes
You don't get no zeroes
And while you're on the go go
Don't forget your coco
And as always, have a good day
And you go work on that A"

He's a genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment