Friday, November 29, 2013

Day One Hundred Twenty

Happy Black Friday everyone! I now have Christmas shopping done for my family, and it feels awesome. And I may have bought a couple gifts for myself. Such as the movies The Heat and Galaxy Quest. Because how could I say no to those two movies on sale? It was impossible.

After shopping, I did a little homework (lame) before going to my Grandpa Myers' house for Thanksgiving dinner #2. It was barbeque and homemade pies, and so amazingly good. And I finally got to meet my cousin's new wife Emily, which was great. Family time is fun between the random short arguments over what features are present in brand new Hondas (yes, this actually happened). Here's a couple photos.


With Josh and Emily.

Josh showing his true self.

No comments:

Post a Comment