Friday, December 27, 2013

Day One Hundred Forty Eight

I didn't do much today until the very end of it. The bulk of today was spent reading, taking a nap, then reading some more. It was pretty great. Then...comedy show! My brother, future sister in law, neighbor, and I all went to Tacoma Comedy Club to see one of my favorite comedians, Jeff Dye. The entrance to the club was one of the sketchier entrances I've ever seen, and we took the guy checking IDs off guard when he saw that while we were all together, our IDs placed us in Washington, Arizona, and Texas.

The three opening comics were all great, but Jeff Dye completely killed it and was hilarious. He has a special on Comedy Central coming up, so if anyone hasn't heard him, you should probably watch. He makes me cry from laughing. Every. Time.



No comments:

Post a Comment