Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Day One Hundred Forty Four

Sometimes, it's late and you want to go to bed, but then you start talking to your brother online and realize that some things are worth being a little extra tired for. Jeff, I love you, and I can't wait to see you (and Krystle!) in a few days. And I will hold you to your offer of trying to voodoo my wrist back to normal.

The wrist has been feeling better, so I took my brace off, forgot it was hurt for a nanosecond, and when I tried to push myself up using my left arm...I promptly collapsed back down. Ugh. Something tells me this is going to take a little longer to completely heal then I had hoped. Lame.

My parents and I went to a neighbors house today to watch the 49ers vs. Falcons game and collectively hope for a 49ers loss so the Seahawks could clinch the #1 seed for playoffs. But, alas, the 49ers ruin everyones day once again and pulled out a win. It was great to see all my neighbors though and be reunited with all the "neighbor kids." We may all be adults now, but that doesn't mean we can't fondly remember our days of Boom Ball and Gun Tag (no, we didn't use real guns, for anyone reading this that isn't aware of the game...which is probably most people).

The cool kids of Norfolk Court (minus Jeff and Rachel).

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment