Sunday, December 8, 2013

Day One Hundred Twenty Nine

I went to the gym today for the first time in a while. And my arms and legs have felt like noodles all day because of it. But, it felt good to go, and for once the TVs weren't playing soap operas, so I got to watch downhill skiing qualifiers instead. Why are winter sports so hypnotizing? I'm ready for the Winter Olympics. Now. Even though I know it'll just reignite my vigor to one day try curling. That isn't even a joke, just ask my family.

After the gym I settled in to watch the Seahawks, where my heart was subsequently broken. Colin Kaepernick...you ruin my day one again! Atleast the Saints won, and as long as Matt Forte gets me 6 points in his game tomorrow, the Moonsnails will have won. Come on Matt Forte...this is alllll resting on you buddy.

It is both weird and wonderful knowing I don't have class tomorrow. And I get to go home in 9 days. I. Can't. Wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment