Sunday, September 29, 2013

Day Fifty Nine

Can we just take a moment to acknowledge the epic comeback win that the Seahawks had against the Texans today? And it's even sweeter when your roommates and relatives are rooting for the opposing team. And my fantasy team is projected to win again this week, which would make both the Seahawks and the Moonsnails 4-0 so far. So awesome.

It was nice to finally have a day with no class, but I did have homework, so I didn't completely escape from all things grad school today. Physical Organic always looms over me somehow. I ended up rewarding myself with a trip to Barnes and Noble where I got a new book light (and possibly more, because I'm addicted to all things Barnes and Noble).

This week is looking pretty good so far, with a UT football game to watch on TV on Thursday and a board game night with friends on Friday. Let's hope more fun things pop up, and that I get through the week productively and as stress-free as possible. With grad school, you just never know.

On a final note, the high today was in the upper-70s. I was in heaven, my roommates were freezing, and Otter was freaking out because she hates wet ground. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment