Sunday, September 22, 2013

Day Fifty Two

Finally. A relaxing day where I can update my blog at a reasonable time. After sleeping in and recovering from last night's home football game (where we won, just in case you forgot), I ate lunch and then began watching Breaking Bad with my roommate. This was triggered by meeting someone yesterday at tailgate who said, "You're getting a PhD in chemistry? You must like Breaking Bad." Well, no, I haven't really watched it all that much. But considering I get that response quite a bit from people, I figured I might as well start. It was as odd as I remember from the few episodes I've watched but I do enjoy knowing exactly what all the chemistry references mean (and there are a lot of them).

Then my roommates and I went to Alamo Drafthouse to see We're The Millers. It...wasn't a movie I would see again. It had a few funny parts, but overall just wasn't my kind of humor. But once we left the theater I was able to check scores for both my fantasy football team and the Seahawks. The Seahawks won (yeah!), and my fantasy team is continuing to totally dominate. Seahawks, I'm very pleased to see we both have undefeated records. May we keep it this way for the rest of the season? That'd be super.

Tomorrow I have to go back to class. And I don't have a concert and comedy night to look forward to at the end of the week. I guess this epic week had to come to an end at some point. I have my first graduate school exam on Thursday. Ack! And it'll take place right after I help proctor an undergrad exam. So, I'll be on campus from 5pm - 8:30pm. Wonderful. Who needs dinner anyways? And tomorrow I TA my next lab. Hopefully no one spills gigantic volumes of liquid all over the floor this time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment