Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Day Forty Seven

I did pretty much nothing today. Slept in, talked with one of my landlords who came over to the house, ate lunch, watched TV, read my Physical Organic textbook, took a nap, then talked with my other landlord who came to the house. It was both lazy and wonderful and exactly what I needed. As usual, my textbook worked as a wonderful sleep aid this afternoon. Then my roommates and I had our monthly viewing of Pitch Perfect. Do I have to go back to school tomorrow?

Today was my last day of free afternoon time for the rest of the week. All the others will be filled with a homecoming parade, a concert, a comedy show, and a football game. I'm pretty excited for all of them, and will actually have interesting things to blog about each night. And, maybe UT football will start winning again (this isn't likely).

On a final note, I feel the need to notify everyone that my fantasy football team is in 1st place right now. Yeah! The Moonsnails are reigning victorious.

Pure domination.

No comments:

Post a Comment