Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Day One Hundred Eighty

We had another ice day off from school today. Some people are calling it a snow day. I take issue with that when there isn't actually any snow present. I made a list of things to do in the event I had the day off again, and surprisingly I got most of it done. The most important of which was to finally hang up my diplomas and artwork around my room to finally make it feel complete. It went without a hitch, until I wiped out hard trying to get down from standing on my bed. I can only imagine that I scared the bejeezus out of the people in the apartment below me. Sorry, whoever you are.

Tomorrow is lab day! My students have their first official lab exercise, so I get to see just how disastrous this semester may be. Wish us all luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment