Sunday, January 26, 2014

Day One Hundred Seventy Eight

All I want is to see if Sara Bareilles wins the Grammy for Album of the Year. That's all I want. Why won't the Grammy's just announce the winner and let me go to bed?! Right now Miranda Lambert and Billie Joe Armstrong are singing a duet...it's a weird pairing. Billie Joe, I love your music, but you don't exactly mesh with country. I give you props for trying.

I don't want to go back to real life tomorrow. It was an unexpected three day weekend, and it still ended too fast. I vacuumed and cleaned my bathroom today. It was pretty exhilarating. And I read an article about lasers. Well, I read some of it, then decided it was time to stop when I was falling asleep on top of my desk. I love chemistry, I really do, but sometimes reading about it feels equivalent to a tranquilizer. 

I have my first office hours of the semester tomorrow. We haven't done any labs yet, so I foresee myself sitting alone in the hallway for an hour. Maybe I can finish that laser article? Hope springs eternal.

No comments:

Post a Comment