Monday, January 6, 2014

Day One Hundred Fifty Eight

I bought food today. And did all my laundry. Life may now proceed. I also bought a giant reusable shopping bag with a big photo of Bevo on it, because how could I not?

This morning I watched the press conference officially introducing Charlie Strong as the Longhorns head football coach. For the first half of the interview, he looked absolutely terrified. He warmed up when it was time to take questions though, and he did very well. Go Charlie go! Get ready, the entire state of Texas already either loves you or hates you.

The rest of the day was spent working on my presentation for my group meeting tomorrow. I'm presenting for the first time in front of the group, and I am very nervous. I bought them cinnamon rolls in hopes they'll take it easy on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment