Monday, January 20, 2014

Day One Hundred Seventy Two

Running up and down the stairs all last night bringing boxes into the apartment has resulted in severely sore legs. It hurts to move them. I started walking down the stairs to get to my car and my calves practically seized. My adrenaline was peaked last night after the Seahawks game, I couldn't help my frenzied state.

As promised, here are some photos from the Grand Prix swim competition yesterday. 





Caitlin Leverenz is one of the many Olympic medalists
we saw swim.

A lot of seriously impressive swimmers have competed in this pool.

Today was much more low key then yesterday. No Olympic athlete sightings, no crazy Seahawks game. I got our internet fixed, finished unpacking all of my things (whew!), and ran errands for the new apartment. I am now the proud owner of my very own Sunbeam iron (thank you Costco). And I have enough hangers for my room. And 3M hooks to hang things. And food. Probably the most exciting thing at Costco was learning that they sell Honeycrisp apples. Um, WHAT?! Why did I not know this before! I bought a box. Best. Apples. Ever.

Time for bed. Can we somehow figure out a way to take every Monday off? That would be super.

No comments:

Post a Comment