Sunday, October 20, 2013

Day Eighty

Well, Jeff had to head back to San Antonio tonight. It was an extremely short visit, but I loved every second of it. Today we went to see Captain Phillips at Alamo Drafthouse at lunch time, and the movie was fantastic. Like Argo, it was a movie where everyone knows how it ends, but you're still completely stressed out watching it. I recommend it to everyone.

After the movie we headed to campus to go to the Co-Op and just explore in general. It was a beautiful day out (not a million degrees or a monsoon), thank goodness. I got to show him around the tower, Welch Hall, and the stadium. He seemed bummed when he asked if Bevo was ever around and I responded with "not usually," but then we walked by the stadium, and there Bevo was in his trailer. I'm sure he came to campus just for Jeff to see him. And he was as odiferous as ever (Bevo, not Jeff). Then we just came back to the house and relaxed. Overall, another extremely good day.

And tomorrow...I get to pick up the Blueberry! Well, as far as I know I get to pick up the Blueberry, unless something horrible happened to it over the weekend. It should be all dried out and ready to go, and I will be happy to turn in this behemoth of a rental car I'm in. Then, the day continues with class and lab. Just living the dream. Here are a couple photos from today.





No comments:

Post a Comment