Saturday, October 5, 2013

Day Sixty Five

Game night last night must have been good for me, I didn't even almost fall asleep in class this morning. Which is kind of unusual for Saturday morning classes. I also used my recorder for the first time! I can listen to Dr. Anslyn talk about acids and bases whenever I want. I know, you're all jealous. Don't worry, I'll share if you ever want to listen to some graduate level physical organic chemistry lectures. It's all the rage these days.

Then I came home and immediately went back to bed for an hour. Because it's the weekend, and that's just what happens. I also knew I'd need my energy for the Costco trip Ally and I had planned. Her dad came along as well, and it went how Costco trips usually go. We got a little over-enthusiastic and bought a 5 pack of Crest toothpaste. Other then that I stayed to my list of 3 items, which I was pretty proud of (this rarely happens in Costco...or Target). Life is expensive, I'm learning to budget it.

The rest of the day was lazy and wonderful. Pizza for dinner, dog walk in amazingly cool weather, and a mini Rizzoli and Isles marathon followed by a movie. I need to relax as much as possible this weekend, because this upcoming week will be full of homework and frantic studying for my giant exam next Saturday. And when I say 'giant' I'm being serious, his exams are on average around 30 pages long.

Tomorrow I'm going to see the movie Gravity with the roomies. I'm pretty excited, especially since Alamo Drafthouse has amazing fries. What more could you want?

No comments:

Post a Comment